The 8th IRGCE 2016 will cover technical papers on improvements in processing technologies, new and innovative products, usage of gloves in medical and non-medical settings, advances in lattices & environmental friendly compounding ingredients, updates on regulatory compliance, green technology and waste management.
A half day seminar on “Analytical Methods for Latex Dipped Products” which is designed to equip chemists, production engineers and QA professionals with better understanding, knowledge and skills on how to interpret testing data to ensure and improve product quality in their manufacturing facilities.
800 conference participants and 350 workshop participants are expected for 8th IRGCE 2016 which will create an opportunity for all players and stakeholders in the glove and related industries to interact and to foster closer rapport.
Please send email to IRGCE@margma.com.my for further information.
List of Conference Papers In the 8th IRGCE 2016
According to Dr Tan Seng, the Technical Committee Chairman for the 8th International Rubber Glove Conference and Exhibition 2016, the conference has attracted good quality papers from all over the world. After studying the papers submitted in details, the Technical Committee had decided to accept the following papers. Dr Tan is pleased that the line-up of papers will provide refreshing ideas and concepts and will stand to spur further innovations in the rubber glove industry.
The papers confirmed for the 8th IRGCE 2016 are as follows:
- Beyond The Horizon: Longer Term Opportunities of the Rubber Gloves Market by No Dock Moung of ICIS Consulting Asia, Singapore
- Novel Room Temperature Safe Cure Compositions for Use in Synthetic Polyisoprene Latex by Ranvir S. Virdi by Robinson Brothers Limited, United Kingdom
- Important Changes in European Testing Requirements: EN 374-1, EN 16523-1, EN 420 and the new PPE Regulation by Martin Heels of SATRA Technology, United Kingdom
- Enhanced Process Effective and Skin Friendly Solutions for the Production of Dipped Goods using Synthetic Poly-isoprene Based Lattices by Adeline Kung of Kraton Polymers, Malaysia
- Insights into Film Deposition and Consolidation During the Thin Glove Coagulant Dipping Process by Dr Robert Groves and Dr Alex Routh of United Kingdom
- A Scientific Investigation on Extractable Residues in Various Rubber Gloves (Natural and Synthetic) by Dr Ng Thian Hong of Synthomer, Malaysia
- Attributes of Good Former in Glove Dipping Process by Howard Woon of Gateway Industrial Corporation Sdn Bhd, Malaysia
- Performance of Graphene Materials Incorporated into Latexes via the Conventional Mixing Route by Dr Mok Kok Lang of Malaysian Rubber Board, Malaysia
- Latex-T: A Rapid Diagnostic Test for Allergens in Natural Rubber Latex Products by Dr Roslinda Sajari of Malaysian Rubber Board, Malaysia
- State of Glove Affair by Denis Low Jau Foo of Malaysian Rubber Glove Manufacturers Association (MARGMA), Malaysia
- Use of Vulcanization Accelerator-Free Rubber Gloves in Patients with Rubber Accelerator Contact Dermatitis by Dr Kayoko Matsunaga of Fujita Health University School of Medicine, Japan
- Future Development of Alternative Sources of Natural Rubber: Guayule or Kazakh Dandelion by Dr Serge Palu of CIRAD, France
- Infection Control in Hospital Settings in Relation to Disposable Medical Products Particularly Medical Gloves by Patty Taylor of Ansell, USA
- Bio-add and Bactolex as New Additives for Biodegradable Natural Rubber and Nitrile Rubber Gloves by Dr Azura binti A. Rashid of University Science Malaysia, Malaysia
- Hydrophilic Polymers as Protein Removers for Natural Rubber Latex by Vijitha Dhanapala of Lalan Rubbers (Pvt) Ltd., Sri Lanka
- A Practical Approach to Making Nitrosamine & Nitrosatable Safe Latex Products by Anil Skariah of Thaimed Baby Products, Thailand
- Prospective Developments In Latex Products: Applications of Single Wall Carbon Nanotubes by Ekaterina Gorbunova of OCSiAL, Russia
- Conductive Rubber Films by Dipping Process by Dr Siby Varghese of Rubber Research Institute of India, India.
A half day seminar on "Analytical Methods for Latex Dipped Products" will be held on the 8th of September 2016 and to be conducted by Professor Dr Ho Chee Cheong and Dr Eng Aik Hwee.
Please download Conference Registration Form.